Dekerf Team ST

some (crappy) pics from this afternoon's ride with Giel

2be2ab83.jpg

4560757d.jpg

6224bf40.jpg

Very nice, good effort.
Good looking trail too.

Enjoy!!

Note to self: why did I leave this area of the Netherlands again?

Yo, thanks for the pics Eddy :) That was a good ride!

The pics were taken at the MTB track of Schoorl. Enjoy it while it lasts in its current guise, it's about to be changed next year.

Cheers, Giel

Ok, some better pics this time:

IMG_2210.jpg

A lovely disc tab

IMG_2213.jpg

Shimano Saint keeps chainslap to a minimum

IMG_2216.jpg

Hope X2 with matchmakers, a tidy package. Although the Answer riser will have to go (got a nice replacement for it lying around). The light is a troutie DD, and it's the best thing since sliced bread and flushing toilets. Being able to see where one goes turns night rides into an absolute pleasure.

IMG_2219.jpg

Just returned from another ride and must say, once you've adjusted to the wobbliness at the back, this bike rides great. It's not my regular ride this bike (got a Rohloff for that), but it hardly ever fails to put a smile on my face :)

Cheers, Giel

Is it wrong to prefer the "before" version? :oops: The blue looked great and the white Maguras were a nice touch. The repaired version is nice in an understated kind of way too though, and the widespread use of disc brakes is one of the few real improvements to the mountain bike in recent times.

Super cool :cool: Glad to see you found time to clean her(?) up a bit.
....and yeah, Troutie's lights rule!

Wow, that is simply one of the coolest retro mountain bikes that I have ever seen. I have always wanted a DeKerf, but even more so now!

Back