'99 FSR Elite Build - piccy wics

set me back £50 snids, but worth it. got it from a chap on here.
My initial venture that saw me trying to locate some studs for that Intense tracer frame that was for sale on here with a fin attached, has come to a bit of a dead end, this popped up literally a day or so after i gave up hope, on the FSR thread :)

the chap also has a BETD link up for grabs as well i think, is in good nick too :)
check out the 'Show us your FSRs' thread.

Got my Enduro seat stay for £26 (no v brake mounts) and the blokes other one with both v brake and disc mount went for around £16!?!?!

Both brand new and unused, complete with bearings as well.

Suprised you managed to get a sharkfin though, i did a bit of searching myself and could not find anything, £50 is a good price, might PM this chap about the BETD linkage as i`m after one at some point.

S-M":b1yx7rxz said:
Got my Enduro seat stay for £26 (no v brake mounts) and the blokes other one with both v brake and disc mount went for around £16!?!?!

Both brand new and unused, complete with bearings as well.

Suprised you managed to get a sharkfin though, i did a bit of searching myself and could not find anything, £50 is a good price, might PM this chap about the BETD linkage as i`m after one at some point.
you will need the top hat spacers

and its almost finished!
magura on the back at the mo while i sort out my disc. Deore LX disc up front.
Apologies for the very dark pic, was the last one i got before locking it up.
Kujos front and rear, Mavic D521 wheelset.
Full XT hollowtech II 9 speed gear set.

think the rear shock needs more air and the rebound doesnt seem up to much. its either on loads or very little adjustment

Attachments

• IMG-20111231-00168.jpg
    IMG-20111231-00168.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,195
  • IMG-20111231-00169.jpg
    IMG-20111231-00169.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,195
***NEW PICS***

IMGP6374.jpg

IMGP6376.jpg

IMGP6375.jpg

IMGP6377.jpg

IMGP6379.jpg

stu: bombers are lush thanks, sloshy, but i like the noise :)

bigmick: magura is temporary while i sort out a rear disc brake - my hayes started leaking from the caliper :( i just wanted to get out and ride as soon as possible
rides lushiously, only been out for one ride on it but it was great. got some admiration for it too, seems to be a lot of love for these :)

uprated linkage has been swapped for original while i get the paint sorted on it. gonna strip it and maybe have it anodised or painted properly.
air can will be added too once uprated linkage is sorted.

planning on upgrading more of the pivot bearings too. no money though, so will have to wait :(

Back