Semi Official Sports Casual Gentlemen Racers at MM08

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummmm 24 hrs - 10 peeps, so could do at least two each :D
Or you could sack it for the night and just enjoy the ride, 1 lap each. Sounds pretty good actually.

Strategic Planning

Whoa there boys!

Only The Ken has to do 1 lap as he's pleading lack of fitness - but Max is more than capable of doing 2 or 3 laps, plus I've earmarked him for the Prince of Darkness leg too - what with all his down't pit experience I can count on him not being scared of gorillas in the woods at 2am... :cool:

As for Jez - let's say we're working on his role... ;)

Capt K

I'm negotiating with the missus to let me away for the weekend with the car - I'll use the "but I'm 40 this year and in crisis card" :)

- If someone is desparate to take my space I'm sure the team will fair better and I'll step aside... Are there any hills in England? :)

Go on then Neil, if there is still a space left I'll put my name forward. I seem to be getting this baby thing under control now so should be back out and riding by then :)

Update

Bowing to mouthy bra-burning liberators, Greenham wimmin and other militant types with lumpy chests - two ladies have now impregnated the team....

No doubt they will bring an element of organisation, discipline and professionalism to this wayward bunch of cyclists - I gather there is already a ban on copies of Razzle in the show tent...

MrsKawasaki is intent on doing her version of the cycling proficiency test (a BCF subsidised offroad cycling course) prior to the Malverns; Sara has wisely changed her solo intentions for the more social appeal of the Sports Casuals - apparently because she is scared of the dark...

We just need to decide who is the more commited between The Ken and Russell before our last member can be announced - then the training can begin in earnest! Fight it out boys!

Captain K

I'll happily step aside for Russell - he's a bit closer and the timing might clash with summer holiday plans for me.

Last Call for the Sports Casuals!

This is the last chance to confirm or chicken out of the Sports Casuals team for Mountain Mayhem on 20th-22nd June 2008.

I will contact you all via PM shortly to make sure you are happy to be entered and to give you payment details - I need you to all respond for me to process your entry on midnight of the 29th February to ensure we all get in!

Captain K
John 'The Guvnor'
TheGreenRabbit
SPESHMIKE
Max Retroking
Jez
Alan TiFatty
Sara Tangled
Mrs Kawasaki
Russell

First reserve - The Ken

More anon.