Wheel builder wanted near Chesham Bucks

johnnypie13

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
have several wheels i need to swap about but don't have the knowledge to do it myself bike shop is extortionate

let me know if you can help me and how much you would want or i can help or provide sustenance and beer if required too :LOL:

and possible swaps etc via the barter system cash a possibility too

not sure what section to put this in if its wrong i do apologise and please feel free to move it any moderators

john

Amersham, dees cycles might be your best bet.
http://www.deescycles.com/workshop.php
They also have a logn history of mountain bikiing , they may have some old retro parts out back if you ask. I have not been there for 10 years but got my first mtb there in 1988. might be worth a look.

Cheers
Pete

Trax in Buntingford is a nice small shop. Tony and John are super helpful and John builds all kinds of wheels too, for race bikes, MTB's etc etc. When I spoke to him the other day he said he has built about 4000 sets and yesterday he had just completed some with bladed spokes.

They arent expensive and will offer some practical advice too. If you buy parts from them then their labour charges are much lower than if you brought in your own bits. If you mention Seton with the cruiser bike I am sure they will help you out.

Back