Hello! New member, Sunn BMIX

gordyshreds

Dirt Disciple
Hey, just got myself a Sunn BMIX last night so thought i'd join here! Was browsing ebay last night and spoted the add just as it came live! Was a 10 day auction with buy it now for £100. I think £100 is a very good price so clicked buy it now and went and collected it, only 10 miles away!

Bike is Yellow frame and forks and I think is a 1999/2000 model? Maybe someone can confirm??

My orginal plan for the bike was to restore to standard and use it in the summer, but now it's in my hands it is a bit lighter than i thought would be, so think will stick some 3 piece cranks on it and some nicer riding bars, hit the dirt jumps this summer! How strong are these frames? Am a pretty smooth rider and don't throw my bike. How do they take to running suspension?

Regards, Gordy

Saw this last night too, looks nice and a good price. I think its a 99 based on the colour and stickers.
I think the frame will be fine for a bit of jumping. I've not tried one with suspension forks but plenty of others run them so I guess they're fine.

Welcome, and well done on the sunn. Always fancied one of them and seems like a good price to me.

Welcome aboard!

Saw this too and had a good think about it, good price I reckon. Love the DX brakes, but agree on a bar change.

Get some pics up in Reader's Bikes! :cool:

Back