Another cheapish VOODOO frame

What do you mean 'no' could you take the time to write a proper explanation of what your trying to say please.

Cheapish refers to you might get it for under the BIN price. These bikes retail at nearly £600 new or £450 on offer if you got a second hand frame plus the wheel like in this ad for under £90 that's not bad i'd say :D

greenstiles":3ve910nd said:
What do you mean 'no' could you take the time to write a proper explanation of what your trying to say please.

haha get told! didnt you know you gotta take an english lesson before posting on retrobike :LOL:

who bit you in the arse, i was writing it on my phone so sorry.

I know of someone selling one of these bikes, complete for £350 which has only done about 60 miles tops. For that you get more than a back wheel

Someone could still get a cheap frame that's why i put it up and yes whole bikes can be a better deal sometimes, so where is the whole bike ? put an advert up.......instead of sounding rude just because your on a phone . :roll:

Maybe someone only wants a frame.......or they have less than £100 to spend..............maybe it will go for £40 or £60, either way if it was bought for £100 perhaps that person didn't have an extra £250 laying around.

The one below went for £60 which isn't bad for a modern frame
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Voodoo-Hoodoo ... 8905846390

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back