Grove Innovations X Frameset with Hothead Bar

three different bidders isn't bad, and it looks like the high bidder upped his winning bid to pad it a bit towards the end.

Now I'm strangely drawn to that......

Thankfully there's way too many limiting factors, so won't be bidding

yo-eddy":39cx4eej said:
I'm bidding :D
My size, my color :twisted:

...... but I can't bid or contact the seller :cry: :cry: :cry: ......have an address for him to post to in his own State ..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

yo-eddy":t023t9ur said:
yo-eddy":t023t9ur said:
I'm bidding :D
My size, my color :twisted:

...... but I can't bid or contact the seller :cry: :cry: :cry: ......have an address for him to post to in his own State ..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

sorry Roy :( :oops: Didn't see this till well after the auction ended.

No problem, that's live :D
Someone got a good deal on this one......anyone on here?? ......... please let me know when you don't really need it ;)

Sorry Roy, this one is staying with me for the forseeable future. :) After Rob outed it on Saturday I thought I'd be paying a lot more for it!

mfh126":383y7bkx said:
Sorry Roy, this one is staying with me for the forseeable future. :) After Rob outed it on Saturday I thought I'd be paying a lot more for it!

Good to hear it's in good hands, I'll gave my first 19" X-frame away and after buying (and building) the 17" for a friend a ccouple of weeks ago I got stung again by the classic X-fever :cool: ....really nice color this one, hope you'll enjoy it....but if ever.... :D ;)

Back