Black Country Members

Sundays are not so good for me as it's our only day together as a family. Might be able to get out for a couple of hours but I can't promise anything.

The joys of being married with kids I'm afraid and I would like to keep it that way ;)

Understand that Chris. That's why I can only do Sundays :roll: Typical, eh? :) We'll work something out though.

Not planning on a mega, mega go on the 5th. Probably just a potter for an hour or so and get a feel for the place again. :)

I'll see where I am next week as to riding & if it came to it, could meet Chris on a Sat & you on a Sunday...

Great work everyone, this is just the type of things we are looking for,potential new venues, if the routes don't work out, least you all have got out for a ride :D

claret73":3v0db2y2 said:
I'll see where I am next week as to riding & if it came to it, could meet Chris on a Sat & you on a Sunday...

Sounds good to me, let's see how you get on. Would be nice if the three of us could get together too, I'll test the water with the wife as to pinching a couple of hours on a Sunday.

I'll be able to get some Saturdays. As a general rule though Sat mornings are already taken. Changes as we get to the summer though; get lots more options then.

Back