92 GT Bravado nearly finished (P4).

Cheers for the nice comments guys ;)

The thinking behind the red Flyte was that it matches the grips and pedals, will keep a yellow one in mind though

jimihendrix":353esgbu said:

The thinking behind the red Flyte was that it matches the grips and pedals, will keep a yellow one in mind though

Didn't notice the pedals; they should be green... ;)

Saddle should be yellow.

Keeps all the blocks of colour together in a more aesthetically pleasing style.

IMHO...

...and the decals should be hollow to show the yellow, and... :oops:

We_are_Stevo":1fxg8ljk said:
jimihendrix":1fxg8ljk said:

Didn't notice the pedals; they should be green... ;)

Saddle should be yellow.

Keeps all the blocks of colour together in a more aesthetically pleasing style.

IMHO...

...and the decals should be hollow to show the yellow, and... :oops:

Was'nt wanting to invest too much in coloured bits specific to the Rasta theme, may well re-do the bike in a year or so then i'd be left with yellow and green bits that would'nt work with anything.

Whole bike will be cacked in mud next weekend anyway :LOL:

This all boils down to my belief that the Zaskar, as a beautifully designed frame, often builds up into an ultimately disappointing bike... ;)

Yes, this is a well realised example of the owners wish to build something to his own personal spec. and he is no doubt delighted with it; but as a casual observer who is not a fan of the Marque/model it could have been so much better in my eyes, which is not to take anything away from the bike above...

We_are_Stevo":2ej4321f said:
This all boils down to my belief that the Zaskar, as a beautifully designed frame, often builds up into an ultimately disappointing bike... ;)

The overly stiff design with an overly stiff material?

Anyway my wife tells me that her '98 Bravado rides really well (it's far too small for me to consider riding it properly), so maybe the spring of steel with the stiff frame design just works.
Anyway like hers this does look good and having built her Bravado I like to see other examples of this quite rare model.

Carl.

drcarlos":1sja0zgq said:
We_are_Stevo":1sja0zgq said:

The overly stiff design with an overly stiff material?

Anyway my wife tells me that her '98 Bravado rides really well (it's far too small for me to consider riding it properly), so maybe the spring of steel with the stiff frame design just works.
Anyway like hers this does look good and having built her Bravado I like to see other examples of this quite rare model.

Carl.

Zaskars stiff ?,

Does someone buy a Klein, Cannondale, Funk, Pace etc and expect a supple ride ?, hate to think what an Orange Aluminium O rides like with those huge square "Power Stays" :)

Back