Mountain Mayhem 2012 - NW&NW Sign up Interest Here

Easy_Rider":r4845lz7 said:
Bad news I'm afraid. That weekend is Helen's 30th birthday so it's unlikely she would go! On top of that Sarah is having doubts about not being with her sister for her 30th... :roll:

Couldn't be better surely - party weekend in her honour! ;)

Well I have booked the time off work now, just need fill in the entry forms, do they release them at the end of Feb ?

I'll be coordinating all the entries to MM for Retrobike teams in my capacity as National AEC.

Basically all you need to do is decide what sort of team you want to be on and who your team mates will be. The area AECs are coordinating teams. HarryCrumb is working on the NWA teams.

Once this is done we'll gather up the entry fees and individual details then I'll make the annual midnight pilgrimage to Pat Adam's house to hand over the forms and fees.

We'll start pulling everything together during the first couple of weeks in February.

Is this the line up so far then?

Slmracing, do you want to join a 10 man team on the main thread for Mayhem in the rides, meets, events, and races forum? There is usually one or two mixed from a few regions.

Do we have team names, are we going with the same as last year?

The 4s:

drystonepaul
HarryCrumb
Woody
Mr K
mr_ship
elPedro666
Easy_Rider
EarlofBarnet

The 10s:
slmracing

Can I just confirm the teams are as follows, Neil we can get together with Keane next weekend and deicide where your going to sit regarding teams etc.

Could you also PM Paul the details below and also decide a name for the other 4 man team.

Pete, could you also speak to the girls and see what's happening and who's going to be wanting a team etc

cheers

The 4s:
RETROBIKE NWA-UNLEASH THE INNER CHIMP
drystonepaul
HarryCrumb
Woody
Mr K

mr_ship
elPedro666
Easy_Rider
EarlofBarnet

The 10s:
slmracing (to join one of the 10 man teams via main thread)

RB username:
Name:
DOB:
Address:
Contact Number:
Next Of Kin:
NoK Mobile:

HarryCrumb":3shd78cy said:
Pete, could you also speak to the girls and see what's happening and who's going to be wanting a team etc

I've got one definite (Kiran) and a couple I need to chase (natch). Kiran might be happy to join our team and make it a five if we can't round up some more ladies, but she's really into the idea of a ladies squad having been looking forward to it since last year.

Are there any other ladies on the site or wives/girlfriends who might be up for it too? Would be a very chilled out team, two laps each sort of a vibe ;)

I'll get on the case tomorrow...

Sarah cannot commit to ride because she does not know for sure that she can make it, it's also very doubtful Helen will come.

Any thoughts in a team name guys?

Latest posts

Back