My 97 Zaskar

DomLake

Dirt Disciple
My pride and joy :D

dsc00031nh5.jpg

Beautiful frame, dont see many red Zaskars these days. Lovely.

Not a fan of triple clamps on a HT though, but just in my opinion.

What tyres are they BTW??

Cheers for the feedback guys,

Put the forks on after the orginal judy xc's fell apart. Not the best but they were a gift :oops:

The tyres are michelin wildgripper hot s's

DomLake":33t74qlc said:
Put the forks on after the orginal judy xc's fell apart. Not the best but they were a gift :oops:

The tyres are michelin wildgripper hot s's

Understood. You cant say no to a gift, can you!
Put triples on my RTS back in 2000, and have only just gone back to singles. So glad to be back.
But, looking at the riser bar and platforms, looks like you are 4X or freeride?
Sweet tyres, might look some out when the RTS needs some new feet. I'm on yellow wildgrippers at the moment.

Pickle":2wyk6ys5 said:
Understood. You cant say no to a gift, can you!
Put triples on my RTS back in 2000, and have only just gone back to singles. So glad to be back.
But, looking at the riser bar and platforms, looks like you are 4X or freeride?
Sweet tyres, might look some out when the RTS needs some new feet. I'm on yellow wildgrippers at the moment.

Always loved my xc and freeriding, but have never had the money for two rigs, so parts are a little mixed :?

However i'm picking up my new 97 LTS-DH frame tomorrow, really looking forward to it :D

Looks nice,

specially like the blue x-lite stem and saddle.

Chris.

Well noticed matey :)

i think the zaskar is one of the few hardtails that can take a triple-clamp fork and not look silly.

nice bike.

Very , very nice :LOL: as with Pickle i am not a fan of the triple's on it but they do not look out of place.It looks loved and well cared for welcome to the world of GT driblers ;) :cool: .

Pickle":214oxr9l said:
Beautiful frame, dont see many red Zaskars these days. Lovely.

Not a fan of triple clamps on a HT though, but just in my opinion.

What tyres are they BTW??
Did'nt take you long did it Jon........ :LOL:

Back