Redline RL440 BMX - Yellow/black colour scheme.

Hi there,

Ill have a think as Ill need a bike box which I dont have at the moment. If no others are interested by the end of the weekend Ill get back to you.

Andy

Thanks. I've managed to scab boxes of my local bike shop, if you have one near by. Don't know if that helps.

I would take kenwood up on the offer as you might not get any other buyers and if he pulls out then you don't get any money in the pocket - both win and every one is happy ;)

just my thoughts :)

Indeed - had someone from Preston interested & will see how that goes. If not if may be heading over the water or I may well keep it :oops:

Just a heads up - you need to be straight with people and let them know what is happerning - playing people off of each other is not a good game

if the guy in preston doesn't want it right away then you should let kenwood know if you are going to sell it to him or keep it

I have seen sales get out of hand and people get mess about and the end result is not good

just wanted to say some thing so it doesn't get to that point ;)

keep it all cool :D :cool:

Arizona? Postage might be a tad excessive!

Just awaiting Kenwoods payment, then its off to Ireland with the bike. Ill let you know if by some miracle the deal falls through.

Andy

Back