98 Kona Kilaeua (Updated (again!))

wow- just checked this thread out and instantly recognised my old 'vile' :LOL: mustard kila! i have some serious fun on this frame and it it easily the best riding kona ive had....and ive had a fair few. love what you have done with her- i was always thinking about getting the 'graze' and dent sorteed on the tt but never found the time. love it :cool:

its_kirby nice to hear from the previous owner! Glad you aprove of the makeover. Rest asured plenty more fun will be had on her! :D

mmm ive got one sat in my bedroom stripped of paint i cant decide what colour to do it but very tempted to do white, ive just found some P2s for it too.

Jaw dropping stunning.... Totaly love this bike, I must say it's the nicest Kona i have ever seen. love it to bits, id pay alot of money for that!! :LOL:
It should never be let out, just leave him sat on the mantle piece for ever.

Thanks for the complements graham1975. I'll try to get a picture of her cleaned up in the sun on here!

There you Graham. It would appear to reflect the sun pretty well! ;)

Attachments

• Kona.jpg
    Kona.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 911
Wooooooooooooooow iv just ripped my pants ;)
I am just selling my frame and fork set in the for sale section and using your picture to show the colour of mine untill it comes back from paintshop.. Hope you do not mind.
I first saw your bike well over a year ago and loved it and still love it as much to this day, i suppose thats why i have gone for a very very similar colour myself. :LOL:

Back