missing bike please be on the lookout in malvern area

oldandkool

Old School Hero
sold a blue gt lts 3 on here a couple of weeks ago to uktyler the bike was collected by yodel through p2g it was delivered the next day according to yodels tracking service but steve never got it, it was signed for by someone named evans (according to yodel) please keep an eye out if your in that area and let either me or steve know if you come across it heres a pic of the bike it was packed with black rst 281 forks not the rockshox as in the pic.

cheers folks.
newyearsale012.jpg

blimey :shock:

hope its found.

i have had a few scares myself, parcels sitting in neighburs houses for 2 weeks etc :?

That sucks. I had a very similar experience also through P2G and Yodel where some XT / Mavic wheels never turned up at their intended destination yet were signed for by someone random so had been "delivered". Errr hello ? :evil:
Had to fight long and hard to get the compensation out of them too but now will never send anything of value without it.
Hope it works out for both yourself and the buyer.

Non bike related, had a parcel lobbed over our back gate by Yodel, wasnt even for us, right number, wrong street.

Thats a wounder about the bike, not a million miles from Malvern, will keep a look out if im over that way :(

Cheers guy's its really pi55ed me of i wont use yodel again or p2g for that matter they are just so crap at getting things done but quick enough to take your money :evil:

I'm as annoyed as the seller about this, I'd started to collect bits to upgrade it, now I have no idea where the bike is.

I've asked around in the area and no one has a clue.

I'm the only one in my property and I was in Peterborough at the time it was signed for. Usually the couriers will leave a note through my door if they leave it with a neighbour, but nothing at all last week.

Knowing Yodel its been delivered to an address in another town :roll:

The problem is the longer Parcels2go and Yodel delay things the less likely the driver is to remember what he did with it.

indeed whatever they changed to its the same old sh!te!!

i have actually worked for dpd.and witnessed in house fighting between managers and drivers etc.that was the last time i worked for any parcel firms of course :eek:

Latest posts

Back