Official Retrobike Moutain Mayhem Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mm

i will be useing the tried and tested method for my night laps the miners lamp :LOL: .looking forward to it ,do we have to send our money to gump then if were in group c :?:

*cough* yes.. YES, of course send it to me :)
Can't remember actually, but think so. Will check.

mm

does wrestling cows on a day to day basis classed as training :LOL: .i am in all i have to do now is find a retro bike to do it on got the rest of the kit though helmet shirt shorts and if i llok hard enough think i have a old pair of shimano spd shoes in a box somewhere

I havent read the entire thread about this yet but are we going to make it so that you have to ride retro?

Think its a pretty much important fundamental point baring in mind we'll be riding in retrobike jerseys no?

I can't help thinking as much as I kind of dread it for a prolonged period, that riding Retro is a must. I personally consider that if you want to have a break and ride more modern, then just wear a different jersey to not confuse things (and bystanders). That way everyone's happy and there's always a couple of RB jerseys out there on pink or flouro attn grabbing bikes.

I can't help thinking as much as I kind of dread it for a prolonged period, that riding Retro is a must. I personally consider that if you want to have a break and ride more modern, then just wear a different jersey to not confuse things (and bystanders). That way everyone's happy and there's always a couple of RB jerseys out there on pink or flouro attn grabbing bikes.

Just to clarify.
Worse case scenario and my RTS has a hissy fit and brakes down, in order for me to continue I would have to change out of my RB top before I hop onto the Avalanche???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back