Raleigh 753 TEAM Banana Ex pro rider Resto complete

nick1968

rBotM Winner
Raleigh 753 TEAM Banana Ex pro rider Restoration, completely refurbished using Dura Ace 7400/7402 groupset ,3TTT stem,Forma SL bars,Ambrosio Rims laced to Dura ace 32H Hubs,Selle italia Turbo saddle.

Attachments

• DSC00158.JPG
    DSC00158.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 6,892
  • DSC00165.JPG
    DSC00165.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 6,891
  • DSC00161.JPG
    DSC00161.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 6,887
  • DSC00167.JPG
    DSC00167.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 6,891
top job, lovin a nice banana, ive just taken in a falcon team banana and looking to go down a similar dura ace route, excellent work

Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for opening a separate thread about the bike. You should put a link in your bike of the month entry to this thread as everybody should see all the photos.

rider

It was the late Dave Rayner(RIP) I bought it off a guy who got it off Dave at the end of the 1989 season.He seemed to recall that back in the day the riders kept their bikes at the end of the season,and this is when he bought it.He then used it for a couple of years ,and since hung it on his garage wall.It was a bit tired when i got it,but replaced all parts like for like.

Re: rider

nick1968":1us6kuwq said:
It was the late Dave Rayner(RIP) I bought it off a guy who got it off Dave at the end of the 1989 season.He seemed to recall that back in the day the riders kept their bikes at the end of the season,and this is when he bought it.He then used it for a couple of years ,and since hung it on his garage wall.It was a bit tired when i got it,but replaced all parts like for like.

Have you had it long?
I saw it advertised on a running forum a couple of years ago (asking for offers) but I didn't have any money.
I'll kick myself if it didn't sell and has been hanging about ever since.

Back