Calling All Orange C16R Owners

Here you go. Looked far better in real life and was almost like new when I got it a few years back.

Attachments

• Photo-0006.jpg
    Photo-0006.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 5,023
  • Photo-0005.jpg
    Photo-0005.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 5,022
brocklanders023":1xt1m3n9 said:
Here you go. Looked far better in real life and was almost like new when I got it a few years back.

Awesome pics, looks good in purple, that's given me a few ideas ;) still debating if to strip back the gold C16R I have ?

Was metalic purple with neon decals. Lurvly!

It popped up again on the site not so long ago so might be worth searching for if you want better pictures.

With XT Brakes fitted the last piece of the jigsaw will be the XT Crankset which is being sorted and should be on in the next week or so, Very happy with my Silver C16R, next few weeks will be concentrating on my Gold one. Updates to follow.

Any more C16R pics welcome, so c'mon lets see em :)

Attachments

• C16RJussa.JPG
    C16RJussa.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 4,902
As promised, a couple of shots of my wife's '97. Retromod it is. Still some choice components about - LX from all eras, XT Vs, RC-36, Thomson stem, X-Lite risers, Klein Grips :)shock: )

Good spoiler on the back as well :D

P1190354.jpg

cornholio's RC200":28nosxhw said:
As promised, a couple of shots of my wife's '97. Retromod it is. Still some choice components about - LX from all eras, XT Vs, RC-36, Thomson stem, X-Lite risers, Klein Grips :)shock: )

Good spoiler on the back as well :D

P1190354.jpg

Nice luvving the colour coordinating seat :)

Re: C16-R

Scarecrow":2a2vibmh said:
this is the one mentioned !

Very nice and very purple, think i may have enough inspiration for my next build, Do you own this now Scarecrow? is that a recent pic?

Jussa :)

c16-r

i do own it now - yes ..... bought it off the site from an ex-member .... picture was taken at the weekend .... before the snow arrived ..... may be selling it if you know of a buyer ?

Back