Idiots guide.....bearing upgrades for Spesh FSRs....

twain

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
i'm an idiot, so i put this together when figuring out what i might want to upgrade on my linkages for my Spesh FSR....
(image courtesy of Carge, prices courtesy of BETD)
hope its of use to someone else.....:)

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 811
how would one go about making their own sets? i'd assume you'd need the measurements etc....?

not interested in getting a 'better' frame, that would defeat the object of upgrading [and keeping] this one....:p

twain":28fdlulp said:
how would one go about making their own sets? i'd assume you'd need the measurements etc....?

not interested in getting a 'better' frame, that would defeat the object of upgrading [and keeping] this one....:p

sealed cartridge bearings are cheap as chips.
you'd just need measurements, and potentially access to some metal working tools.

i'm not sure how i'd find that out, there's loads on ebay, but not sure where i'd start to see which ones are compatible?!?!?

owner of both a '98 FSR & Enduro here, there are some similarities in the 2 machines but i honestly don't think an enduro bearing kit will be 100% useable on the FSR.
some of the bearings will no doubt fit, but the linkage on the FSR & Enduros differ fairly significantly.

Back