Funk me- updated

Progress!! Just waiting for the rear hub, shifters and Cantis to arrive and its all systems go!!

P2020537.jpg

Still looking for a pair of Ringle holey QR skewers in black or a front in silver....Anyone??

MadCowKev":3r87cela said:
thats Melvin's garden!

Well spotted. You go for the fridge!

I found it somewhere in the south of the Netherlands. It was advertised as Brima, but I recognized it was a FUNK. Brima was a shop overthere and they had a downhill team racing Verlicchis. Probably that's why the FUNK is equipped with Verlicchi stem and XC400s. Other specs were SACHS New Succes and some less interesting stuff.

neilll":2i3pickm said:
jez-2-many-bikes":2i3pickm said:
I think I may have to sell my Funk frame... :(

:shock: :shock: :shock: Why mate?

Somethings going on in Jez world- frames for sale, recently bought stash going out the door. All strange. Something special must be afoot.

I'm sure all will be revealed in due course.

Crell wants a Funk I believe??

cannondale king":fe1ptm2d said:
nice wheels those rims look new where did you get those qaulity beasts from ;) ;) lovin the funk dr s cool as :cool: :cool: :cool:

Wheel rims came from some crazy dude down south who lives on a Speedboat. He sold me the invisible hubs and spokes too, very light, almost not there but sooooooo expensive, cleaned me out, says they'll go down a treat on Retrobike!!

Back