Macretro fat camp

I'd lost a lb at the weekend according to wii fit - will do a full assesment tonight after a week of worry balanced with tons of cashews and other grab what you can foodstuffs - and hospital bacon rolls have more fat on them than my local greasy spoon. Doubt I've lost anything.

clockworkgazz":1w6o5ce2 said:
Dr S":1w6o5ce2 said:
Cool, but there's someone missing. :evil:

No change at 13st 2lbs this week. Out on the bike tonight though. Must try harder.

It would only allow me to include the six folk so missed a couple of folk out as I could not face doing it again- will get it sorted for next week- kaiser was right, if I can get weight in kg that would help me to :oops:

not use excell ?

I've stumbled across a program in a mag, interesting idea of exercising before breakfast and after dinner. Along with a low GI/high protein diet. It claims you can lose 6-7kg in 2/3 weeks. I'm going to try to adapt it to my shifts but it won't be easy.

Baron von Trumpen Bottom":12qv0myy said:
Just watch if you lose it quick your more than cokey to put it back on just as easy. Was advised to lose weight slowly as it will stay off longer.

totally agree- lost about a stone and a half on the dukens diet but it all went back on when I started back on the carbs.

clockworkgazz":1nv109lj said:
Baron von Trumpen Bottom":1nv109lj said:
Just watch if you lose it quick your more than cokey to put it back on just as easy. Was advised to lose weight slowly as it will stay off longer.

totally agree- lost about a stone and a half on the dukens diet but it all went back on when I started back on the carbs.

Should point out its not a diet, more an exercise program, it just states that it should be coupled with healthy eating to see any benefits.

Plans to go out this morning were scuppered, managed to get out tonight for a 4.5 mile run with some physical jerks at the end.

i actually ate 2 hot meals today, though chicken and rice both times (microwave shite)......put on 1-2lbs since this morning, i knew i wasnt getting any tummy rumbles today, despite a 16 mile ride on the hybrid in rain and wind.

more riding tomorrow :cool:

Back