Macretro fat camp

Circuit training last night and 4miles on the treadmill before work this morning back in and I'll do another 4 tonight. Dr S wouldn't worry about the weight loss takes s couple of weeks to start to shift it according to the guy who's gym I used to go to.

Sunday 16st 13lb
Tuesday 16st 8lb
Wednesday 16st 4lb

Thursday.....16st 3lb

finally easing off........thought i had something wrong with me :cool:

though -10lb in 4 days is a bit much, but like mentioned my body does this then calms down.

saltyman":8c2n8fn0 said:
Sunday 16st 13lb
Tuesday 16st 8lb
Wednesday 16st 4lb

Thursday.....16st 3lb

finally easing off........thought i had something wrong with me :cool:

though -10lb in 4 days is a bit much, but like mentioned my body does this then calms down.

That's one hell of a case of constipation i think :D

before hand id crap 4-6 times per day :oops:

down to 2 times per day now, im not normal.

its weird hearing my belly rumble, past few days its been going crazy, as the snacks would look after it, now its wondering what the hell is going on :LOL:

bike ride today again, but the hybrid with semi slicks is the weapon of choice from today. try to keep the weight off and get below 16st for weekend :D

So Salty man was your poo the size of a conger eel and bust the pan? Is it just me or once you start getting back into the gym etc you keep farting? Nothing worse being on the treadmill and letting out a noisey rasp. Although I haven't been bad this time tread mill is the worst offender for me.

if i was at the gym i put weight on, 2 protien shakes a day on top of meals take care of that. aint ben to the gym since august due to a back problem, so i lost some weight since then but never weighed myself.

i have been skipping breakfast, just coffee, then a protien shake for dinner, no crisps, biscuits or chocolate, then a small supper or even just cereal or toast.

basically starving myself this week to clear myself out, done it many times before hence the drastic drop.

its keeping it off and not wasting muscle thats tough.

Dr S":3i7ph9sk said:
Cool, but there's someone missing. :evil:

No change at 13st 2lbs this week. Out on the bike tonight though. Must try harder.

It would only allow me to include the six folk so missed a couple of folk out as I could not face doing it again- will get it sorted for next week- kaiser was right, if I can get weight in kg that would help me to :oops:

Back