1991 Funk Pro Comp **Final, Final Pics on Pg. 9**

silver post/bar/stem looks much better.

i'd ditch the 2nd bottlecage you added under the downtube unless you're actually making use of it. it looks out of place compared to the rest of the bike. but that's just my 2¢

RockiMtn":3i88ed9d said:

i'd ditch the 2nd bottlecage you added under the downtube unless you're actually making use of it. it looks out of place compared to the rest of the bike. but that's just my 2¢

I agree, but I need it for long rides. I don't use a camelback.

ez054098":1q6a9l55 said:
RockiMtn":1q6a9l55 said:

I agree, but I need it for long rides. I don't use a camelback.

you should give it a go. ;) if you're doing more than one bottle worth of riding, i find it much more convenient as you can haul food and a few tools needed for those longer treks.

JustKev":2kmtg64a said:
Very nice indeed. Just turn the seatpost round - height markers are the rear ;)

....and level that saddle when your at it!

But like everyone said, nice nice build! The silver looks awesome on that frame, and the skin walls are great as well.

yo-Nate-y":2f9lntj1 said:
JustKev":2f9lntj1 said:
Very nice indeed. Just turn the seatpost round - height markers are the rear ;)

....and level that saddle when your at it!

But like everyone said, nice nice build! The silver looks awesome on that frame, and the skin walls are great as well.

You know, I have always put the height markers in the front. I have seen others do it as well, mr_ship’s 1994 Yeti ARC as a good example. More often than not, the markers are in the front. Your thoughts?

Attachments

• mr_ship.JPG
    mr_ship.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 775
Back