wtd: standard bykes trls 250/ trail boss or 125r

Faghetaboutit

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
hi there, looking to rebuild one of my all time favoirite bikes- sbc's trail boss or simlar. anyone know of a nice hidden one somewhere?

many thanks

this below doesnt belong to me but i wish it did :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_8213.jpg
    IMG_8213.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 2,624
i do know a rumor of a trailboss frame thats been dumped in a garden local to me

waiting to find out exactly where so i can go make a offer ;)

your best bet is ebay, www.radbmx.co.uk and most likely place to find one will be www.bmxmuseum.com

there was a complete sta on ebay for £350 the other day!

oh and the bike u pictured was darksunday's on rad, although i think he sold it on

cheers bud, a friend of mine sold a complete 21" sta 500 with bash fork strip bars and peregrine super pro's for £150- he claims he forgot to give me a call..................... :cry: :cry: :cry:

@ its_kirby:

i've got a chrome standard sta for sale, don't know the year when i got him, late 90's i suppose., I bought the bike from my first "real" job, and how things goes: when you got a job, there's not much time for riding. so it's used, but not as often as i would have liked. :? I rode only / mostly half pipe at the time, which is a bit easier on the frame than dirt jumping or street riding. so frame is used, but not abused

its got blue g sport hubs on 48 spoked alex rims (got to check that out)
profile 3 pc cranck. forks and bars are also sta. decals are also blue,
primo seat, hofman straight seat post, and a crap 3 bolt mongoose seat collar.

got a dia compe u brake at the rear, and a u brake up front on a removable base plate. forks are to short for a rotor, but will include it in the sale.

I rode only / mostly half pipe at the time, which is a bit easier on the frame than dirt jumping or street riding. so frame is used, but not abused

mins: the moron at my lbs took the rear sprocket once off with a grinder, so he made a cut in the sprocket tread on the rear axle,
However, the axle works fine and you can't see the cut with the sprocket fitted
the current fitted sprocket is broken, so the sprocket needs to be replaced.

Intersted? looking for £500 or make me an sensible offer.

Wow, that 125 looks sweet, I don't remember it having a u brake though as I always thought it came with Vs as it was a race bike.

How much are you looking at price wise ?

Neil

not really sure what the going rate is seeing as i havent seen one for sale for such a long time :!:

i have been looking a several sta's but they just dont cut it next to a trls :(

Latest posts

Back