92 GT tequesta

THWANG-666

Senior Retro Guru
92 tequesta frame forks stem bars seat post and wheels. running gear off a 96 karakarum. i sold it on ebay a few wks ago but the winning bidder never went through with the auction for the small sum of £15 which got you the every thing but the chainset shifters F+R mechs. it even had the flite saddle and x-lite skewers. it only stands me at £40 bargain
thwang

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/ ... ng/GT3.jpg

What a bargain, I wouldn't mind seeing another old karakarum either the red with black splatter graphics or the year before with red and yellow paint job and black paint splatter graphics, even better with some rockshow mags on.

I really did like that year for the crazy paint jobs they did.

why don't they put a bit of effort into paintjobs anymore :?:

I dunno, maybe they just got lazy, I think a lot of the big comapanies are a lot less inspiring nowadays. It's a shame as well cause I used to think that the old GT's looked brilliant, they had a look of quality about them, and they used to feel brilliant to ride, I don't know what the new ones are like to ride but if they're anything like they're bland look. Of course I am talking of the cross country kit because they still do some nice full suspension stuff, my old RTS 3 was very nice.

hear hear!!
the 93'' range rocked, i remember our rep bringing the whole range to our shop, the best one was the bravado, id love to see one of those again!
these days bike are more bland, just so they offend less people which =more sales.
(look at this years giants)

Back