Ravenscar Aftermath

Nice one guys. I really enjoyed it. Nice steady route, great contryside, good company and only one hill (although it made up for it!). Also enjoyed riding retro again. I might do it more often!

I did grab a few photos with my phone but need to sort out my photobucket account first. Hopefully should have a camera for the next ride.

Yellow Peril let the side down a little. Required a push start to get home, although it started first touch after a stop at a supermarket on the way. Failed to start this morning though and my only bike with lights was at work. Nice walk this morning then. Minus bloody nine on the thermometer outside the workshops!

See you on the next one and thanks for a great day out again guys. Extra big thanks to Vern and Chris for playing dad.

Si

I reckon we should do some retro wreck rides to crashed planes and sunken u boats like we talked about :cool:

Great day out :D Sorry to say though that the only pictures I took were all of my own bike :oops: so nothing to add.
Chris, your very welcome to the tube, though funnily enough when i got the bike out of the car,my front wheel was flat aswell. And as for the Discovery, I did leave my number, but when i got home the wife fessed up that on about the third day she had the car she had reversed into someone at work. So apparantley its been like that for 11 years... :LOL:

Get em up!

Will take more pics from now on, bloody taken gloves off and getting iPhone out takes too long in winter though :(

Loving that Bonty cx mmm mmm mmm

Looks like a great day out, hopefully going to get across to crash a few of your rides this year :D

elPedro666":fpqlv7w0 said:
Loving that Bonty cx mmm mmm mmm

Looks like a great day out, hopefully going to get across to crash a few of your rides this year :D

Be great to see you if you can get across :)

Latest posts

Back