Macretro fat camp

Baron von Trumpen Bottom":3b8jih62 said:
Weighed in at 15.3 stone last week at the gym looking to lose 2 stone by March 2013 time to stop being a pieabetic

pieabetic,quality :LOL: now I've blown my cover , been watching this thread with interest, I too am on a mission to shed half a stone over the next two months ready for the Honc may aim for a stone over three months if I get my act together !

.....signing off MacRetro ! :oops:

As at Jan 1

Height 1.78m/5'10
Weight 116.3Kg/255lbs
BMI 36.4
Target Sub 100Kg by Aug 14 (Aberfeldy Half Ironman)

As of Jan 17 - 114.8Kg, have trained almost every day this year so far.

BigFoz":2ualhh7n said:
As at Jan 1

Height 1.78m/5'10
Weight 116.3Kg/255lbs
BMI 36.4
Target Sub 100Kg by Aug 14 (Aberfeldy Half Ironman)

As of Jan 17 - 114.8Kg, have trained almost every day this year so far.

Well done!, keep at it BigFoz and we'll soon be refering to you as WeeFoz :LOL:

Did two twenty minute sessions with the jumprope tonight, friggin calfs are on fire :LOL:

For eatables, two Tracker bars thismorning, roll on Chicken for lunch, can of Monster thisafternoon, and some oven Spuds tonight.

Good reading this. I lost 2 stone early last year with cutting right back on carbohydrate. My diet was mainly protein and piles of veg. Bread and totties were kept to a minimum and i drank lots of fat burning Pinot Noir (oh yes it does) :LOL: My bike rides were non existent due to the weather so i did some short hill walks and lots of fast walks to the shops! Beware of foods that are very salty as salt retains water in yer body making you look like a bloater :D

Well converted 15.3 stone to kilo=97Kg

2 mile warm up on the treadmill tonight followed by a spin class then a 1k warm down walk
weight after session 96.8kg although I normally lose 1k in sweat per session soon goes back on :shock:
Thought I was going to spew up on the spin session they are evil :facepalm:

Well in lads, top work. Did nothing tonight albeit watching killie scrape thru the scottish cup used up some nervous energy :LOL: :LOL:

Were did you get that pic of me kaiser, thats when I was a lot thinner :LOL:

Latest posts

Back