Kona, Caramba, and xc 600!!

Dhphat

Senior Retro Guru
konaframe.jpg

Just won this for short money. I was inspired by Last months BOTM however i hate Kona Ti so i had to go for this steel one. Bring on the Green & Gold Anno baby!!!

Any suggestions on the fork?

man im jealous i want that frame , did want to bid but wasnt happening with shipping etc, get some nice p2 forks and do a nice simple neat build, look after it too. or sell me it, hazarr

nice frame matey.

yeah i'm thinking M900 mostly w/ green anno where apropriate. Maybe magic cranks, but i don't know yet.

Some nice Marzocchi sus forks, cant think of the models off the top of my head, but the ones with the skinny lower half of the leg :?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dhphat":1e7ecyj4 said:
Pickle":1e7ecyj4 said:
Some nice Marzocchi sus forks, cant think of the models off the top of my head, but the ones with the skinny lower half of the leg :?

A gold xc 700 thats what i need. heres one in Germany that the seller won't send to the US

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=003

Yep, they are the ones I had in mind :cool:
Shame the seller is being an arse with shipping, but hopefully some more will come up as they would look so perfect ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back