Macretro fat camp

13st 12lbs this am after my morning visit to the toilet......

Amazing what having no beer in the house and hence mo drink for one nite can achieve.

@ Velo - hair is the usual tank commander crop which has probably saved a few grams.....

I may have mentioned my former partner in crime - MagD - from our nineties and noughties mtb days. Magnus lives in Caerphilly now and boy does he need fatcamp :LOL:

Doing a little cycling each day, a little loop to shops via canal, beach etc.

Sunday night 16st 13lb
Tuesday .......16st 8lb :shock:

Ain't even cleaned the diet up yet, so -5lb is ok so far, there maybe hope for me yet :D

I have done nothing yet, no biscuits and chocolate, since sunday, so very basic so far :shock:

Today I had porridge for lunch, popped out on bike half an hour and had tuna sarnie, washed down weigh apple juice.

But even last night I had mince and mash, followed by ginger cake and custard.....must just have a high metabolism, I have not been in the 16st area for a very long time....I'm hoping to get into the 15st mark for the first time in over 10yrs in I can.

Eating less, cycling more, that's all I'm doing, hence the milage thing in my signature :D

Salty good going bud, told you staying away from the pork scratchings would work ;)

kaiser":3c4knpmn said:
Salty good going bud, told you staying away from the pork scratchings would work ;)

If I'm burning more than I eat, it's going to drop off me!

I do love pork scratchings though :x

Back