FS Rory O'Brien 58cm

neilob

Retro Guru
I have sadly realised it will never be ridden again so here is my 58cm 531c Rory O'Brien. It's a mid 70s frame with Campag rear ends, bottle and gear bosses, and cable guides above the BB rather than more fashionable below. No fork. It's got a fastback seat cluster which I'm told is pretty rare? It was totally renovated a few years ago and barely been ridden since but has regrettably suffered in storage with a few marks to the paint. I tried to show these in the pics. It's a very presentable frame even so and a little touch-up would have it looking wonderful. Thinking around £70......

Attachments

• rory2 001.JPG
    rory2 001.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,073
  • rory2 004.JPG
    rory2 004.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,073
  • rory2 003.JPG
    rory2 003.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,073
  • rory2 005.JPG
    rory2 005.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,066
Free bump from someone with too many projects to buy this at the mpment.

neilob":1czfpsxa said:
I have sadly realised it will never be ridden again so here is my 58cm 531c Rory O'Brien. It's a mid 70s frame with Campag rear ends, bottle and gear bosses, and cable guides above the BB rather than more fashionable below. No fork. It's got a fastback seat cluster which I'm told is pretty rare? It was totally renovated a few years ago and barely been ridden since but has regrettably suffered in storage with a few marks to the paint. I tried to show these in the pics. It's a very presentable frame even so and a little touch-up would have it looking wonderful. Thinking around £70......

Did this sell ?

Back