Bike/parts Collection Assistance Thread

I'd be able to help in East Kent for sure possibly a bit further dependant on what's on the cards - drop me a PM anytime.

Jules

I can collect from most areas of West Yorkshire depending on how fast you need it collecting. So basically Leeds/Bradford/Wakefield/Huddersfield/Halifax/Keighley and surrounding areas of countryside. If I have the time I don't mind meeting you halfway to hand goods over - all I ask is that you pay fuel costs (bike bits can be used as currency!!!)

Thanks.

Add me pls.......can cover Portsmouth/Southampton/Chichester area of Hampshire and North to say Alton (not south though....thats the sea!, nor Isle of Wight -sorry)

Roughly in a triangle from Wimbledon down to Worthing, across to Hastings and back; on occasions as far east as Maidstone...

...collect, box and be in for your Courier :cool:

I'm happy to collect and pack bikes for anyone.
I always have a stash of boxes so quick turnaround, shipping prices under £20 (usually £11.50 for 24 hour service but depends on bike value) to mainland UK via ParcelForce.
Harrow and Watford area mainly but have been known to travel up to 25 miles.

Can help in the Winchester/Southampton/Portsmouth triangle and regularly (once a month at least) travel in a Berlingo van to Dartford so can deliver to anywhere on the A3/M25 or A27/A23 or A272/A26 routes to Dartford/Bluewater/Greenhithe

Can help in the Winchester/Southampton/Portsmouth triangle and regularly (once a month at least) travel to Dartford so can deliver to anywhere on the A3/M25 or A27/A23 or A272/A26 routes to Dartford/Bluewater/Greenhithe

Back