Macretro fat camp

kaiser":15xedif2 said:
Is anyone a dab hand with a spreadsheet? Can we get a graph or summat?

I need to add a few folk to the first post and will then see what i can muster for the first wednesday figures (spreadsheet/graph/list) however I hope folks are not going to get all competative, there are no prizes, as we are all winners in the first place.

They have installed a big fancy new machine at my local Gym

It's Amazing,

Does everything,

Mars, Snickers, DairyMilk, Bounty :LOL:

Fat

clockworkgazz wrote:
I need to add a few folk to the first post and will then see what i can muster for the first wednesday figures (spreadsheet/graph/list) however I hope folks are not going to get all competative, there are no prizes, as we are all winners in the first place.

Spoken like someone who'se already lost ;)
With inspirational words like that you should maybe compete in the special Olympics :roll: ;)

(ps: thats humour above not offensive) ;)

And Jimihendrix, there is no way your that big, your a whippet

Jamie

Up aff the nightshift and straight out for a 6mile run.

Good work kaiser and very funny jamie :LOL:

Suppose what I mean is we all have our own goals, I dont want people to start getting dispirited if they think everyone is doing better than them, just make sure you stay on track of your own progression.

Progress started today.

Done a 16 mile ride around the Tyne with the girlfriend today, straight off yesterday's 23 miler with RB yesterday ;)

Also bought 2 sets of identical scales, one for my house, one for the girlfriends pad, no hiding them then....she's keen to lose weigh herself.

Also bought a little diary, just for storing weekly suday night weigh ins, nothing technical.

Tonight's weigh in was a surprise, actually lighter than expected, think I was 17st 4lb in summer.....now a slightly better 16st 13lb.

That's the start point.

Smaller meals, less crap like biscuits etc, more riding.....the bike and missus that is :twisted:

kaiser":2s1gxj30 said:
I reckon, BMI is a fair. Remember its for health and not to gauge how fit you are. If it says your overweight well you still have to support that mass whether its muscle, fat, hair, toenails or ahem big bones.

What if I cut ma hair? That should help with BMI.

Back