1998 Independent Fabrication Deluxe #454D818

It's coming home,
It's coming home,
It's coming..
Cherry IF's coming home..

:cool:

So stoked to be getting this back.. Unemployment can be a Dark Place where Decisions are Forced and Regrets are Born.. Luckily for me, and it really is Luck, the IF has remained unridden for the duration of its subsequent Owner's tenure..

There is some damage that needs addressing, that occurred in the transaction through my own fault, so that is where this Thread will pick up from.. On Saturday :twisted:

kingroon":1vr40tui said:
It's coming home,
It's coming home,
It's coming..
Cherry IF's coming home..

:cool:

So stoked to be getting this back.. Unemployment can be a Dark Place where Decisions are Forced and Regrets are Born.. Luckily for me, and it really is Luck, the IF has remained unridden for the duration of its subsequent Owner's tenure..

There is some damage that needs addressing, that occurred in the transaction through my own fault, so that is where this Thread will pick up from.. On Saturday :twisted:

Excellent, glad you could get it back, any plans for it or just enjoy :D

theredchili":56yvq7ih said:
Excellent, glad you could get it back, any plans for it or just enjoy :D

Sort a Nasty Scratch, then Enjoy :cool:

Inbetween those two however, I have to find a way of making it seem to Mrs Roon that the Quiver didn't just grow by One :shock: :LOL:

Nice one on getting the IF back. Hope the scracth can be sorted without a full respray?

John":10bgj3na said:
Nice one on getting the IF back. Hope the scracth can be sorted without a full respray?

That's what I'm hoping aye..

KingRoon: "Hey Wife, fancy driving to Essex on Saturday?"
Mrs Roon: "Yes, why not. Is it to pick up some Bike Parts?"
KingRoon: "Er, yeah, kinda"
Mrs Roon: "Okay"

:shock:

So, I got it back :twisted:

Decompiled it, down to the F&F, and checked the Frame Serial for interest's sake.. It's a '98! #454D818.. Thread Starter Edited :oops:

Anyways, the paint is pretty badly damaged, so I reckon a full spray is on the cards :?

So.. What colourway.. :?:

[Lighter?] Cherry Red.. :?:

So I decided [okay, Mrs Roon helped] to go Blue..

Love the colour of the Fat Billy that was for sale recently, and since '98 was still a Fat/IF crossover period.. The Blue is also pretty close to the colour I had my First IF Deluxe back in 2000 :cool:

So Blue F&F&Stem [Pearlescent?].. Silver Decal set, regular spoked wheels [lose the CrossMax], silver 'Post & 'Bars..

Attachments

• clear_silver.JPG
    clear_silver.JPG
    1.7 KB · Views: 1,051
  • Blue.jpg
    Blue.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 1,051
  • IF_Decal_Styles.JPG
    IF_Decal_Styles.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 1,048
Back