Cant believe I used to have one of these!!

Mille

Retro Newbie
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
:LOL:

They always seemed a bit strange to me. Like Raleigh, who never really got it "right" in terms of the geometry, components and overall "look" except on their Pro Burners.

The DX crank, pedals & seatpost are certainly sought after, but the overall price seems high - How many serious Yamaha BMX collectors are there with such deep pockets?

Hang onto the Nintendo... you never know :cool:

yup i guess he is seeing if some rich boy will snap it up just cos he's got the money and the mates to impress

and if you put a stupid high price on it - then all he has to do is wait for some one to offer a price that he is really happy with - this just is fishing and he know that he won't get it true price as he wants more than it's worth - well good luck to him if he gets what he wants - most collectors will know the price of some thing like this

Back