Cannondale super v Raven 3000 SL

Nice build Ed, always liked these Cannon's, reminds me of the Missy Giove/Tinker Jurez days.
Black/yellow is very loud, but works. Nice.
Those tyres would look good on my RTS; are they Panaracer Fire XC Pro's? Just considering my options for when the Wildgrippers wear out. Do I hunt some more (as I love them) or do I try something different?
The RTS is having another facelift, well, when the bits arrive! Plucking up the courage to put it in BOTM and see what happens! Are you going to drag yourself up for the Lincoln ride (see the rides thread)?

Pickle":2z3i47dy said:
Nice build Ed, always liked these Cannon's, reminds me of the Missy Giove/Tinker Jurez days.
Black/yellow is very loud, but works. Nice.
Those tyres would look good on my RTS; are they Panaracer Fire XC Pro's? Just considering my options for when the Wildgrippers wear out. Do I hunt some more (as I love them) or do I try something different?
The RTS is having another facelift, well, when the bits arrive! Plucking up the courage to put it in BOTM and see what happens! Are you going to drag yourself up for the Lincoln ride (see the rides thread)?

Cheers Pickle (Man that seems so weird) I know what you mean by being some what load but it really does work well doesn’t it :shock: :LOL: .You know what your right those tyres would look awesome on you RTS it was a bugger to get them though I had to have them brought in from the USA as I just could not get them over here. Yes they are Panaracer fire xc you know your stuff don't you. So what's new on the RTS now can't wait to see it. My RTS is going to have a facelift soon just waiting on some NOS parts to come. Oh and by the way Jon if you put your RTS in the BOTM I would be surprised if you didn’t win seeing as your RTS is a great build and not over the top. The Lincoln ride sounds fun I am deffo gonna come if my life lets me but it's marked down on my calendar for a more than poss ride ED :LOL: ;) :cool: .

Be good to see you on the Lincoln ride; the trails are nowt wild, but just damn good riding! ;)
When the bits turn up, the RTS is going to be having a new red anodized outer chainring and red jockey wheel, both to replace the current black ones. I am also thinking about replacing the bar and bar ends with some (almost) NOS polished alloy items I have in my drawer :?
I dont know whether to take the RTS-2 decals off, as I dont like the design all that much (same as your RTS-1 style) :? . Finally, I have some brand new polished XT SPuDs on there way over to slip on.
I just hope all these bits arrive in time for BoTM!!! voting starts mid month, so maybe it'll have to wait until next month. Maybe it'll be a GToTM, so our RTS's (or your LTS!) can go head to head!! :LOL:

Pickle":2o528az6 said:
Are you going to drag yourself up for the Lincoln ride (see the rides thread)?

Anyway Jon where the hell is Lincoln from London........... :?: :?: do i need my passport :shock: .

Lincoln is in the Midlands, and if you need to check I have already posted a map on the LINCOLN RIDE post in the rides thread. Gus (Wu-Tangled) didnt know where it was either! :roll:
If you dont want to drive, Lincoln has a train station; although I think you'd need to go London to Newark and than zap up from Newark to Lincoln.

ashes_mtb":2dqppamf said:
Reminds me of the big crash I had on the STS last year. I was lying on the ground unable to walk with a group of mtbers around seeing if I was ok. All of a sudden someone says "Oi, have a look at this", and suddenly the GT is getting all the attention!! Despite all the pain, I couldn't help but smile.

I miss it already!!! lol
Gutted for you mate i really am (and you know that's the truth) but look at it this way it brought you joy even up to the last minute :D and as far as i'm concerned i don't care what all the younger riders are riding now they were'nt around when mountain biking happened and half of them will never know what it was like to ride some of the great'est bikes ever :D like we have or still do.

Back