East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

I can't get away with 12.00 starts at the weekend, so can't do your ride Mat. Carol's running from Ticknall at 8.00 on Sunday, so I may as well ride from there at the same time. If anyone fancies an early start I'll see you there.

this is what I shall be riding come April - it's not Debbie's one, but an identical one I found a pic of on the web: :cool:

2952054164_789648f5a4_z.jpg

Oh Matt
Where to start :shock:
It's Our Top Gear Challenge and you can lead our merry band of inappropriately mounted 'men of a certain age' around the pines

You really should have been at the pub on Tuesday night
But I suggest you get looking for a ridiculous bike on EBay....and your budget....£20

Good luck....and this message will self destruct in ...etc.....etc... :LOL:

We have hatched a plan to ride the most inappropriate bike around the Pines as possible on April 1st (yes, it's not a joke!). Your budget is £25.

Off you go and find a bike. ;)

I have shown you mine as an example of the sort of thing we're talking here, but I think everyone else should keep theirs secret until the day itslef for it to be revealed Top Gear special style: "Look what he's turned up with!". :LOL:

I'm just checking how widely we can announce this and if it'll be retrobike affiliated.

Back