Mountain Mayhem 2012 - Entries submitted

Feeling soft, flabby and pathetic at the mo' so put me down for the ten man team starting no.3........why no.3?..I've started 6 or 7 Mayhems at no.3 so far and I've survived thus far without injury and the team has always finished laughing (apart from Heathy a few years back who wound up in the medical tent, but that was his fault, and he was still laughing :LOL:) so call it superstition :LOL:

I reckon in a 10man I've only gotta do a couple of laps so I'll leave the comfy modern bikes behind.......full Retro this year :twisted:

even though he's not from our region, I may have talked PeterH into joining our 10man team if we're short........no backing out now Peter, it's here in black and white :twisted:

jango":1cd0sk7z said:
even though he's not from our region, I may have talked PeterH into joining our 10man team if we're short........no backing out now Peter, it's here in black and white :twisted:

So is that an official yes or a provisional one?

So is that an official yes or a provisional one?

the key word in my post was 'may'........we'll have to await word from the man himself once permissions are granted...... :LOL:

Team listings amended. We are still after 3 more riders to complete the 10 man team. Any thoughts?

A 5 man team would need to have a female member and the only female rider on our patch has expressed a preference to not ride this year.

Lou74 & Boy"O"Boy have both said they cannot do this years event before you suggest them. What about some of the Lincs guys? If you are worried about not being fit enough to take part that is not a problem. I am probably the most unfit / overweight (it's a long story but look up CFS & Fibromyalgia if you want to know) rider to ever take part. It's all about having fun and meeting fellow RB's in a relaxed social environment. Plus getting to ride a brilliant historic race course and not taking it too seriously.

Andy B":3f2vf1be said:
or you could ride with me on my lap(s) and help me back to the pits in my crippled and broken state.

Depending on how fast the 10 man team is you may get 2 or maybe 3 laps anyway, the higher up the start order the greater the chance of more laps

Depending on how many of your team mates break themselves early on, you may get lots :)

Andy B":3f2vf1be said:
A 10 man team suits me, more heckling/beer drinking/recovering from smacking into invisible concrete trees time then

Pantha Magic, we have a four girl NW team that might morf into a ten girl team if that's of more interest to you? Sure a bit of cross-border poaching will be looked on sympathetically...

By sympathetically I mean they'll blame me, not you ;)

Steve cannot commit to this years event yet. May attend as a support crew drinking member.

Back