RIDES FOR 2012?

Fat Betty is one of the ancient stones on the moors Chris. There are loads of them. Been there as long as anyone can remember. Probably marker stones to denote land boundaries. The Blue Man isone of them, then there Ralph, little Ralph etc. Betty sits beside the road above Rosedale Head.

Had a few hours out on the bike yesterday. Not much riding though. I'm putting a few new cheeky lines in down the woods behind our house. Managed to get another 100 yards cleared and built a couple of tasty drops into it. Should have a nice new Sunday evening loop by the spring.

Si

just noticed that next ride (national recce) is listed as Sunday feb 12th. is this right that its a sunday?

Unclejack":192yf9dm said:
just noticed that next ride (national recce) is listed as Sunday feb 12th. is this right that its a sunday?

Well spotted..... Ive amended the calender to the 11th, I'll post the announcement this weekend.

Damn thought this was a Sunday ride, that might be me out then sorted work stuff out already :(

kaya":1oq0fsc4 said:
Unclejack":1oq0fsc4 said:

Well spotted..... Ive amended the calender to the 11th, I'll post the announcement this weekend.
:(
That makes pretty much all of them Saturdays now apart from the one down here and Easter Sundays.

Oh well, better get planning some Sunday rides fill in the gaps.

I'll shoot some ideas to Chris to see when they can be added, I know he's a Sunday person as well.

Only seems to be one Sunday regional ride left after a quick look through my calendar, oh well back to begging the boss for time off.

chrisv40":17asymq9 said:
Damn thought this was a Sunday ride, that might be me out then sorted work stuff out already :(

Sorry Chris

I didn't swap the date when the calender was amended, there will be another chance to ride the route.

The route will probably need a bit more refining and I would like to ride it with both your self and Marc at some point.

kaya

I will still do my best to make it Vern, only a certain amount of Saturdays I can get off work thats all and I want to attend as much as poss this summer.

chrisv40":3piqcazf said:
Only seems to be one Sunday regional ride left after a quick look through my calendar, oh well back to begging the boss for time off.

There is a shortage of Sunday rides, Maybe bump the Danby ride to the Sunday ??

Back