Sunns up north; bikes, parts & projects :]

Rio":3v3a35sp said:
awesome! love the green/red details on a ti frame. What bolts are you using for crown and stem?

alu bolts.. bought from torontocycles.. really hoping they'll hold :? fork weighs 1350g but has a steel crown and steerer.. hmm. wonder how hard it would be making one in aluminium ;)

Looking good, will be pretty impressed if you get it sub 9kg too. hat whels are you going to run?

Got any pics of the purple / turquoise build? I was looking forward to seeing that!

under 9 i must :)

pic on purple blue pink bulid. no only build on the white exact.. these parts would go best on a black thin frame - revolt

Attachments

• purpleblue.JPG
    purpleblue.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 1,408
mmm.. cycledelic making mr patate feeling stooned :p

6700563275_c6e9060897_b.jpg

sunn exact ti flex still hanging on (on the wall :p) took it down from the attic and placed some parts out, and must say - this can turn out beautifully :)

how is it starting the builds is so much easier then finishing them..??

6700745545_3a4e51b30f_b.jpg

Looking forward to seeing what you do this time :D
Is that stem really by Orange? Its an uncanny match for the Brubz.

Nice saddle collection too :cool:

I've got a nice thin black Revolt frame that those purple/blue/red parts would look good on. Any charitable donations welcomed. :D

richmog08":3ailoufz said:
I've got a nice thin black Revolt frame that those purple/blue/red parts would look good on. Any charitable donations welcomed. :D

I know u do.. but i have a little something else planned ;)

Yes orange stem really is orange.. one of the first items I purchased here on RB.. the match is striking

going to build the wheels the weekend to come.. orange brubz 3, white dt comp spokes, gold nipples and dt ceramic rims.. mmmm :p

Back