Gitane Grand Sport / Campagnolo

Some Gaspipe was labelled by Durifort. It is a nice looking bike no doubt about it but it's not anything special imho.

Tel":koi79i2e said:
Some Gaspipe was labelled by Durifort. It is a nice looking bike no doubt about it but it's not anything special imho.
Er, worst case scenario you remove the crankset and get 120 odd on ebay, deduct the service cost of new cables, tape etc etc , fit the cranks i'm chucking in and you've got a more than usable classic for about 30 - 50 quid. I think that's pretty fair. It rides very well so no prob with tubes whatever they may be :)

Not saying its not worth what you're asking for it just that the bike itself is not anything special. It looks nice and I'm sure it rides lovely but it's never going to set the world on fire....not that you're claiming it will...

I'll get my coat...

Tel":1xcpayu8 said:
Not saying its not worth what you're asking for it just that the bike itself is not anything special. It looks nice and I'm sure it rides lovely but it's never going to set the world on fire....not that you're claiming it will...

I'll get my coat...

arf! :LOL:

for what its worth , i think it looks good value , its already outlasted some of the modern cr>p around

biggs682":1zvnzbgc said:
for what its worth , i think it looks good value , its already outlasted some of the modern cr>p around

well yes, a classic ride for the price of a weight weeny caliper? :roll:

Spokesmann":24gs1ydg said:
Hate the term gaspipe.

That's two of us then. The day I see a plumber pulling lengths of Reynolds, Columbus, Dedacciai, Vitus or Durifort out of the back of his van I might think about using it... :?

Back