MM12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the deal guys...do people co-ordinate amongst themselves to get teams organised and then post on here or...?

Just asking as I am tempted to give this a bash this year and meet some of the RB legends at the same time but not sure whats what.

Cheers

Muddy Funster":2k0z6l2b said:
Whats the deal guys...do people co-ordinate amongst themselves to get teams organised and then post on here or...?

Just asking as I am tempted to give this a bash this year and meet some of the RB legends at the same time but not sure whats what.

Cheers

Teams tend to go by area, four and ten man, just post up where you area and what you'd like to do and it'll all shuffle into place somehow :cool:

Muddy Funster":930rp8my said:

Cheers

We have a RB legends 10 man team looking for a few more riders, more details here > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=180548

Muddy Funster":f2faxi4o said:
Ok guys thanks for the heads up...I guess a 10 man team has a 10% racing 90% heckling/drinking split to it? :cool:

That is the general idea :D

right...time to get organised....me and my better half will camp, i guess this option is part of the entry fee.....can a non combatant (my sister and her hubby) camp too?.....is that a free and just turn up job, or do they have to book?.....does anyone know?.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back