Saracen kili 853

Very nice. Is this the same frame as which had a previous thread which got a bit clogged up?

Very nice anyway. I love the forks too - so much so that I can put up with the horrible colour clash on my zaskar which is currently hosting them.

coomber":2dr8gues said:
Very nice. Is this the same frame as which had a previous thread which got a bit clogged up?

Very nice anyway. I love the forks too - so much so that I can put up with the horrible colour clash on my zaskar which is currently hosting them.

Cheers mate, yes the original build had a thread that went off on a bit of a tangent and because a rebuild was planned I decided to start a new thread.

Are you pulling the parts from the Stumpie or just got another XTR crankset?

Any other plans? What finishing kit? Ritchey?

I got another m952 crankset in very good condition but do plan on swapping the nos set installed on the m2. Other than that the m2 stays as it is cos I don't like breaking builds up.

Finishing kit will be use carbon, also a pewter king headset and hope ti wheel set... Ill sort some pics later as i have now started building it up with what i have.

Jamis Diablo":3nxhwy7h said:
Wow, really one of the nicest frames I've seen :cool:
Please don't put the decals on the toptube, they are ugly.

Cheers :D

Glad you think the same about the decals, i wasn't planning on adding any more.

Some pics now i have started try a few parts on the frame. Hope ti glide rear and standard front. ti spokes..

not in bad condition but i will be swapping for the set on my m2
P1160191.jpg

Dura ace 12-27
P1160193.jpg

P1160178.jpg

P1160177.jpg

P1160176.jpg

P1160182.jpg

P1160194.jpg

Latest posts

Back