MacKlunker - SATURDAY 5th MAY, Postponed...

Of the people who've shown a strong interest in this there is always someone who cant do a date I suggest. Whenever I ask people for date suggestions I get a deathly hush but if I say what about this I get naw cant do that :?

Herding ruddy cats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I can't get a date that puts at least half a dozen of us on that hill by the end of this month I'm canning the idea and walking away.

Please read date bit in 1st Page and respond, we must set a date. Please tell me when you can do this not the ever so unhelpful when you cant ;)

'V' put whatever date you want if somebody cant make that date they do go! I'd never expect a meet to work around me I'd just hope I'd catch the next one that comes along. There's maybe a good dozen regulars on here who go out on rides with the MacRetro crew you could put up a dozen dates and you'd still get somebody who couldn't make it.

I'm for democracy not dictatorship. I want as many people doing this as possible especially those who've expressed a strong interest. If it becomes Me, a guy on a mountain board,Si on his Klunker and one other on a modern mtb then frankly the whole excersise is a pointless joke :roll:

never pointless going out and having some fun with your mates

stick a date in and see who turns up

You will NEVER make a date that will accommodate everybody FACT.
Where dictatorship came from I'll never know :?

"Make a date they will come" ;)

RobMac":22wfswh4 said:
You will NEVER make a date that will accommodate everybody FACT.
Where dictatorship came from I'll never know :?

"Make a date they will come" ;)

+1

Date set for Saturday 5th May, be there or dinae !

If no one shows then I'm the MacKlunker DH champion by default :cool:

Back