GT Fan
Feedback
View
sunday 15th at pittmedden , auchtermuchty
the klink car park 9:30 10:00 ish
bring a bike

that is all

good run today.

im doing the write up mikee doin the photies.

made it up there after a heavy night on Stella at a Nazareth gig still feelin ropy.

luckily both mikee and rob slept in as well (rob so much that he didna make it).

bikes, mikee had is RTS i had my zaskar to try a wider/higher riser bar which worked out a treat.

so off we went with mikee leading the way. Lots of wind damage and trees down but the frosty mornings had really helped the trails which were actually in not bad nic.

gonna be a piss poor write up as i dont know the trails or remember much as it was a bit of a blur lol.

some really good single track sections and absolutely loads of trails. lots of exploring to be done.

we came across a load of bikers on modern full sussers who looked quizically at mikees RTS.

we bumbed (literally) into these lads again as me an mikee had another chat/haribo/pish stop half way up a downhill section. got to watch the lads get some air over a coupla jumps. luckily i moved mikees RTS out the way as one of the lads got target fixated on mikees camelback and nearly nailed a tree lol.

quotes of the day

this fecking camera (as mikee tries to get it to focus)
i wanted to learn to jump but not fecking today
as yer riding round look for something interesting in the trees

top day out and a fantastic place for mountain biking. we're definately going back.

mikee - feel free to add some further blurb.

Yeah sorry about the 'no show' guys I guess it was those 4.30 rises I did all last week catching up on me. I dont even know if the alarm went off, I didnt hear a thing and Im a light sleeper an'all :?

Looking forward to the pics :) I'll need to get over someday

will get pics sorted later , not holding out much hope tho

good wee run today , some really sweet singletrack and new stuff at every turn ,realised its been overa year since i've been to pittmedden
gonna be up there a lot more this year

no mention of your "off " then shed ? :LOL:

only 2 pics of any worth from today
P1040148.jpg

shed looking up the trail for more jumpy dudes ,after the attack on my
camel back

P1040143.jpg

looking down a sweet bit of singletrack

TBH it was like april up there today ,blue skys and no wind , slightly frozen mud

think blairadam without the mud

Back