ibis TI

Ibis

This is a dream bike, absolutely gorgeous :shock:

Excellent choice of components and colors :cool:

Congratulations!

CAPIN":8v1kfghf said:
Some carbon rigid fork could nice..
With disc brakes ? :shock:
A carbon fork on it is a joke. The bike would look like a modern ugly road bike.
I didn't want a suspension fork on it, and I was thinking about a classic steel fork. The marin-litespeed is segmented, like some tange trust design, I saw on very old Ibis

feetabix":8v1kfghf said:
lovely!.....the fork is identical to my litespeed so i think you are on the right lines there......
The 3 only differences with a litespeed is the 1"1/8 steerer, better weljob, and titanium dropouts :D

No ofcourse not modern!!! Some retro carbon fork..if it exists.. Not any on the top of my head actually :?
It just crossed my mind when u wrote about combination of Ti and carbon..

CAPIN":24cwnepw said:
No ofcourse not modern!!! Some retro carbon fork..if it exists.. Not any on the top of my head actually :?
It just crossed my mind when u wrote about combination of Ti and carbon..
:LOL:
I only saw suspension fork with old carbon fiber, like pace or specialized FSX, but I don't remember stiff carbon fiber fork. But perhaps someone could give me some ideas.

But I agree with the combination Ti and Carbon. I'm not a fan of carbon fiber (too plastic), but black or dark parts fit fine on that frame. And I have found some nice USE seatpost an bar.
I ever made full titanium bike, but for riding, it's not so sweet, and the Ibis with only titanium parts seems so sad and too serious.

Love this bike

24pouces":1m7mwtbt said:
trip":1m7mwtbt said:
Very nice Pierre!!! If we meet in February we could ride our Mojo ti Single speeds ;)
What a good idea. I had the idea to ride the kona, but why not an ibis meeting ! :D
Where are you meeting, I could always bring mine too :LOL:

Back