Look what I got - envy me !

retrobikeguy":1wi6wbla said:
nice collection, all destined for somewhere eventually I suppose, just not sure where yet :?:

heres some of my ............................ junk (as the missus calls it :roll: )

Nice to see another DiaComp disc, not many of those around.

Anyone ever try using one?

I think these threads are a little sad, all these glorious parts that should be on bikes just gathering dust on shelves....please feel free to donate any of the above to me and I will put them to good use ;)

It's funny how we oggle the same kit - my eyes instantly went to the MRC cranks and the Ti Flexstem

Archangel":13pkjba4 said:
Shamus: The blue thingies are Grafton shifter perches for Rapid Fire shifter pods. I'm sending them to Jez in exchange for his purple ones.

Jez does´t need them, I heard him saying that way.
You can sell them to me.;)

kase1983":3uozds8y said:
i have some parts. here is a little taster. i have more but need another cabinet., lol

Hey Doug,

got a nos green ringle stem that would look good in that cabinet with my other bits ;)

Chris.

Ringle.jpg

Doug, you need to start hanging those bits on frames!

I'm with Hilts, this stuff was made to ride. Seems a shame not to use it.

Hilts":1jbqs8xd said:
I think these threads are a little sad, all these glorious parts that should be on bikes just gathering dust on shelves....please feel free to donate any of the above to me and I will put them to good use ;)

No worries of that mate, my haul will definitely be installed to my bikes! :cool:

okay you lot made me fell bad now, :(

but my problem is i have no frames to hang it on. what do i do?

Back