Macretro fat camp

I'd like to add though that most times I've lost weight its purely by calorie expenditure. I'm aware of the healthier things to do but rarely stick to it and the weight piles on when I stop training as much. The older I get the harder it is to shift though, in 5 years I've went from 73kg>93 and I'm back at 87 the noo.

burn more than you put in
weight loss is the result

signing on as a 6 foot chubber at 94kg

:LOL:

BMI

Hi guys
Been busy for a while but thought I would add to this interesting thread.
5'4''
57kg
BMI - 21.7 according to the online calculator.

Jamie
(built for speed not for comfort) :roll:

jeesus h christ,

6 foot 2 and 16st 7lbs, bmi......29.99.

ahm just big boned :oops:

put on over a stone over the last year.

2012 it will be coming back off though.

thats the thing with BMI stuff its just a referance
for someone like shed( and maybe me )it maybe is not as important as how you feel , shed is his clubs squash champion so i'd say his fitness is
pretty good

me i'm just un-fit ,but even when i am i,m never under 90 kgs

Like you say bmi is a guide, I find the full lenght mirror in the buff and making sure your reality specs are on, is the best way to tell how many pies you are allowed.

clockworkgazz":3lm8wy27 said:
Like you say bmi is a guide, I find the full lenght mirror in the buff and making sure your reality specs are on, is the best way to tell how many pies you are allowed.

PHOTIES! PHOTIES! PHOTIES! :shock:

RobMac":kx0l64u4 said:
clockworkgazz":kx0l64u4 said:

PHOTIES! PHOTIES! PHOTIES! :shock:

I'm sure you'll find loads of sites on the internet for that sort of thing ya perv.

Well, :oops: at least that's what I've been told.

Weighed myself tonight,

Bang on 12 stone or 168lb

5'7"

BMI = 26

Overweight :oops:

Not drastically so but i think i'll try and loose a bit, will aim for 11 stone i think.

Back