NWA: Rivington Re-visited ~ 21/01/12 - AFTERMATH (pg 6)

should be able to make this one
hope it not to difficult because i built the bike its okay going to work on never been off road with it
also im not in great shape since got run over doing a chairty bike ride last may,but look forward to see you all its been a long time

andybag":f10ofdbq said:
should be able to make this one
hope it not to difficult because i built the bike its okay going to work on never been off road with it
also im not in great shape since got run over doing a chairty bike ride last may,but look forward to see you all its been a long time

Don't worry too much, aslong as your works and is in good condition you won't be left behind.

It's all about the scenery, good company and of course bike chats.

I'm recovering from a few injuries myself but tagging along for this one ;)

that will be great i know around these parts because i deliver for asda but never done this ride lookin forward :D
this is the bike i hope will get round its a raleigh m400 frame & forks and the rest is bits found lying around the man cave the tyres were free from cannock ride valentines 2011 frame was stripped and polished.also had to stitch weld the headset because it spilt so hoping it holds out should get some pionts for bodging skills

It'll be great to see you again Andy.
The bike looks great by the way. I'm not usually a fan of those coloured sidewall Panaracer Fires but, along with the matching grips and saddle on that one, I reckon it looks really nice.

Good work on the headtube. Fingers crossed eh?

the tyres were free .the frame was stripped because it was really bad paint job.
and it will be great to see everyone :D

I've seen Andy's welding jobs and they're usually over the top, it'll last.

I'll be joining too, think the Kona might get an outing, it has only 7 cogs, thumb shifters, skinwall tyres, and flat pedals which are modern but may get changed as I'm used to spuds and may die with flashbacks of BMX/pedal/shin incidents of old.

Big Pics ahoy.......

1995_Kona_Hahanna.JPG

Back