Albatros38 Bikes

primo

Nice collection. Don't know alot about French manufacturers but I like what I see!!
Really like the '95 primo.... choice looking bike.
I'm baised though... check out my "O" in the rides and you'll see what I mean :D ..... that stealth black and pimped white tyres, control tech parts...it's a good look :cool:

An other : MBK.
This is my first MTB, purchased in 1989. I rebuilt it whith a complet deore XT II group set which make me dream at this time :roll:

Attachments

• mbk2.jpg
    mbk2.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 102
the Primo is beautifull! i must rebuilt mine as the same. I know where i can find some Emery Primo NOS... but not for sale... :cry:

Not heard of Emery, looks super clean. Are they still around. Do you have any high end peugeots in your collection? Tim Gould rode for peugeot bitd. Although I was told (possibly wrongly) he had anothe rbike sprayed up as a pug...

polo66":1yrr4egc said:
the Primo is beautifull! i must rebuilt mine as the same. I know where i can find some Emery Primo NOS... but not for sale... :cry:

Emery NOS !! have you got pics of it ?

John":2xahu0i6 said:
Not heard of Emery, looks super clean. Are they still around. Do you have any high end peugeots in your collection? Tim Gould rode for peugeot bitd. Although I was told (possibly wrongly) he had anothe rbike sprayed up as a pug...

Emery built bikes between 1990 and 1995 only. They are essentielly producing snowboard and ski binding, but I'm not sure the compagny is still existing.

I've no peugeot ;)

the compagny doesn't exist, it's now a property of Rossignol.
the NOS Emery are in a "entrepôt" of Fun Sport at Carcassonne. It's Renard11 who tell me that.
The boss of Fun Sport is waiting that they take more value to sell them. It's not cool!!

polo66":2sept88i said:
the NOS Emery are in a "entrepôt" of Fun Sport at Carcassonne.
The boss of Fun Sport is waiting that they take more value to sell them. It's not cool!!

Bad attitude !

Back