women's road frame or bike

Re: ladies frame

hurin76":2fx8bo8l said:
I may have something PM me and I will check tomorrow.

PM'ed

It hasnt have to be a women's model.. More important is the bike height -> 50 cm and a good price :LOL:

Got a frame that was riden by one of the British Ladies team (rumored to be on the 2012 olympic team, I won't name her here), 2006 C Boardman Pro. Real Boardman & Burrows design. I think its a 50, very high tech frame for the year, carbon rear stays and fork, internal gear and brake routing, I might be able to throw in some high quality parts for it too. I can't be certain but I think I know some races it probably competed in and a couple it possibly won (Medal winning ex-owner), British Ladies racing history!

It is NOT a production Halfords type Boardman, it is the real deal has a team number boss on the top tube, worth a good few quid but I could probably let it go for around £200 with forks and headset.

Also got a medium Giant OCR3 (2006 also) that might suit you, and cost a lot less.

PM me if you're interested and I can give you more info by phone.

I can offer the gazelle superbe in my signature - frame, forks, headset and seatpost for 150 gbp plus tracked postage at cost.

Columbus Foco tubing, matching alu/carbon forks, carbon use alien seatpost. It has some paint chips and a tiny dent on the top tube. A little small for me to be honest.

GazelleComplete.jpg
[/img]

Also got a medium Giant OCR3 (2006 also) that might suit you, and cost a lot less.

PM me if you're interested and I can give you more info by phone.[/quote]

Got a picture of the Giant?

The Ken":50d1297d said:
I can offer the gazelle superbe in my signature - frame, forks, headset and seatpost for 150 gbp plus tracked postage at cost.

Columbus Foco tubing, matching alu/carbon forks, carbon use alien seatpost. It has some paint chips and a tiny dent on the top tube. A little small for me to be honest.

GazelleComplete.jpg
[/img]

Thanks! Will consider but it's not for me, so it's not m decision

Bastos87":ih4fs38s said:

PM me if you're interested and I can give you more info by phone.

Got a picture of the Giant?[/quote]

I need to photograph a few things this evening so will do that later, but PM me a email address as my dodgy old camera takes pics that have too greater file size to display on this site.

Regards, Adam

Back