Macretro fat camp

I'd be in better shape if I hadn't dislocated my shoulder again at the weekend. And my back is giving me gyp as well.

Apart from that I'm doing OK. And I had my first drink last night since Saturday. I think controlling my Guinness habit could help.

weight

age 34 (very soon to be 35 though :cry: )

weight 69 kg

Height 178cm

BMI 21.8

just need to get the fitness up a bit now. :D

Using the chart posted I'm @ BMI 27 for my 14 stone & 5ft 11'ish height

To get to healthy weight / BMI it's 21lbs off down to 12 1/2 Stone......

EEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

TIP No1: Don't eat meals after 8.00pm, dont gorge your self up to 7.59pm BTW :x If you do feel a little peckish have a (little) cereal or have a (one) slice of lightly buttered toast. I'll guarantee you'll lose some weight doing this. And be honest to your self, you'll kid nobody but you.

If I lost the 4st6lb (64lb) to get to a normal weight I will be wasting away.

I will be like a greyhound, all ribs and cock :LOL:

old_coyote_pedaller":1k64rwbf said:
You say habit, I'd say way of life. Guinness is good for you.

Dislocated your shoulder again, how did you do it before and this time?

I knackered it a few years ago and the joint is very loose now. I managed to pop it out this time by grabbing a heavy door that was swinging away from me and having my arm at a funny angle. It pops out and then crunches straight back in so is very sore for a few days after. It feels quite bad this time though.

Jeez, :shock: that's scary.

A friend dislocated her shoulder falling off her MTB, we were on a road not off-road. Unfortunately for her the socket in her shoulder had a little fracture that wasn't picked up on x-ray and she suffered for months until they found it and operated to repair it. Might be an idea to get it checked out, just in case.
I got my right elbow dislocated playing rugby, feck that was sore. Luckily was back playing 2 months later. I actually went to Alien Rock in Edinburgh to climb 2 weeks after I did it, which was pretty stupid, it might have popped out again. I'd already removed the stookie the hospital put on after 4 days as it was much too tight and my hand was swelling up with the pressure.

Got out for a 4.5mile run. Wasn't going to bother as I've been 12hrs at work but made the effort. Came home to a tikka masala though and a Guinness :D Possibly get a quick spin on the bike tomorrow.

Back